e MERG is launched its Mumbai Network on 16th Sep 2016 at Trident, Bandra Kurla ,Mumbai to promote Women Owned Business .
About Emerg :
eMERG, Engineering Manufacturer Entrepreneurs Resource Group is an association for Women in Engineering, Technology, Business, Professions & Services, registered under the Societies Act, established in 2006. A not for profit, network of women is the brain child of 7 enterprising women entrepreneurs in the Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering manufacturing sector, with the objective of sharing thoughts on a common platform with network members., and is dedicated to training and dissemination of information to Women Entrepreneurs and professionals. Mutual Co-operation, Co-ordination & Co-existence form the premise of their Objectives
- The launch of eMERG Mumbai Network is aimed at:
- Drawing together a large number of women professionals, entrepreneurs and business women in Mumbai and other cities of Maharashtra,
- To make them a part of an extremely vibrant and dynamic women’s network
- By providing them a platform to network, mentor, enhance their skill sets, build business as well as improve their business practices
- Gain form policy advocacy and certification of Women Owned Business.
The network would help the women touch base with other women share best practices and empower them on the way to growth. This event is a leap forward towards the empowering Women in business and contributes to the economic well being of the family, communities and thereby the growth of our country.
The members of eMERG have wide experience in enterprise management, and have a desire to contribute to the society, by playing a vital role in the economic growth of the country. eMERG is in a unique position to be able to understand and to provide the specific skill sets required to bridge the gap. Their key strengths and expertise lies in identifying the problems faced by the SME’s and to find solutions for the progress of this sector, with a special focus on women
- Skill Training with employment guarantee
- Re-skilling of staff of MSME’s with a focus on Women owned businesses
- Policy advocacy, Trade Delegations to world class Trade Fairs and conferences
- B2B Portal
- Members’ meet offering a platform to share, learn and grow
- Meeting foreign visitors and dignitaries, providing a window to the world
- Forging Links, Leveraging Networks – Flagship event with a variety of Speakers, Panel discussions,B2B booths
- Weconnect Certification and participation in International Seminars and exhibitions