Federal Bank in association with Geojit has launched a new trading platform for its customers. The platform, which is named ‘Selfie’, is designed & managed by M/s Geojit. In an event held at the Bank’s corporate office, Shri. Jose K Mathew, Head – Retail Business, Federal Bank and Shri. Sathish Menon, Executive Director, Geojit Financial Services Ltd unveiled the new trading platform in the presence of Shri Sunny N V, General Manager & Zonal Head, Ernakulam, Shri A Balakrishnan, Managing Director, Geojit Technologies (P) Ltd, Shri Babu V.K Head DP Division, Federal Bank.
The trading platform gives its users absolute control over their investments with timely research inputs to make sound investment decisions. The tablet edition of selfie for Android and IOS users is available in app stores for download.
Features of SELFIE Trading Platform
• Uniform experience across multiple platforms and devices (Phones, Tabs, Ipad, iphone and Mac, Windows etc)
• Advanced Charting platform which enables a user to Trade directly from Charts
• Real time movements of shares and funds makes the platform more attractive
• Equipped to cater to different segments ie; cash, derivatives, bonds, Mutual funds etc
• Different modes of notifications keeps the investor updated such as push notifications, alerts, SMS services etc.
• Live portfolio of investments helps the user to arrive at quick decisions
About Federal Bank:
Federal Bank is a leading Private Sector Bank with a branch network of 1,252 branches and 1,667 ATMs spread across the country. The Bank’s total business mix (deposits + advances) stands at Rs 1.71 Lakh Crore as at March 31, 2017 and it has earned a net profit of Rs 830.79 Crore. Bank’s Capital to Risk weighted Ratio (CRAR) stood at 12.39% at the end of March 31, 2017. Federal Bank has its Representative Office at Dubai and Abu Dhabi that serves as a nerve centre for NRI customers in the UAE. The Bank also has an IFSC Banking Unit (IBU) in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City).Federal Bank is transforming itself, keeping its principles intact, into an organization that offers services beyond par. It has a well defined vision for the future as a guidepost to its progress. During FY 17 the bank handled around 15 % of the total personal inward remittance to India.